Monday, January 25, 2010

Warren Buffett On Integrity


"I look for three qualities in hiring people. Integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if they don't have the first then the last two will kill you, because if they don't have integrity you want them dumb and lazy." - Warren Buffett

The quote above is why I love and admire Warren Buffett. He has an innate ability to say things in the lowest common denominator. He puts everything in its simplest form yet makes it sound like the most insightful piece of advice you have ever heard. Unfortunately, the same reasons I admire Buffett are also the same reasons that it is nearly impossible to expand upon his ideas. Take a look at this video of Buffett as he speaks to w a group of MBA students on the importance of integrity, and I dare you to say it better than he does. Prove me wrong and you have just earned a spot on BadskiBlog.


No comments: