Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hockey Meets Metal

Not only is Jere Lehtinen a great all around hockey player that has been in the NHL for a long time, he is a long time metalhead and the Pro Hockey embodiment of me. This guy is as big a hockey fan as he is a metalist. Man the only thing people from Finland love more than metal is drinking! Honestly, they really do love metal. I met a few NHL Finn wives and they were talking to me about metal. My wife and I are sitting there talking to Teppo Numminen's wife, and she is telling me how her and my childhood hero/Megadeth mastermind Dave Mustaine are great friends. How awesome is that? Probably not that cool to you, or my wife for that matter. True story. Thanks to my buddy Ope (who is in the process of writing a guest blog for me) for the link. SLAAAAAYER!

No comments: