Thursday, April 9, 2009

An Apology and A Great Gino!!

First off let me apologize for the light bloggage the last few days. Obviously I cannot do any blogging at work, and our Internet at home has been having some technical difficulties to say the least. Luckily I have a beautiful and feisty wife who lays down the hammer on poor phone customer service.

To make it up to all you avid BadskiBlog readers I have decided to post one of the sickest ginos (goals) in the history of hockey. For all you non hockey players, I cannot even begin to explain the talent and audacity it took to score this goal and make it look so easy no less. The only thing I might enjoy more than this goal is listening to foreign announcers exclamations while watching this goal. Classic. Enjoy and hopefully I will bust out a few overdue posts in the next few days.

No comments: